- The booking process on our website;
- Other instances in which you provide Personal Information via our Website or Social Media Pages like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube;
- Offline interactions with our sales or support staff by telephone or fax.
Personal Information We Collect & how we collect it
The type of Personal Information we collect about you is needed to facilitate your arrangements at Hotel Merwara Estate. This may include:
- Your First Name and Last Name, Postal and E-mail Address, Telephone/Fax Number;
- Credit or Debit Card Details (card number, cardholder name, expiry date and CVV number);
- Passport, Driver’s License or other form of official ID (When you visit our offices);
- Transaction data, such as Purchase Information;
- Technical data, such as IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation;
- Any feedback posted on the website.
We will only collect this information with your consent and where it is reasonable in the circumstances for the purposes of facilitating your arrangements at Hotel Merwara Estate. We will only use and disclose this sensitive information in accordance with the purpose for which the information is required.
We use Contact Forms to collect Personal Information & User Requirements. We will only use and store your Personal Information for as long as it is required for the purposes it was collected for. How long it will be stored for depends on the information in question, what it is being used for and, sometimes, statutory legal requirements.
To make HotelMerwaraEstate.in work even better for you, we also use ‘cookies’ to collect information about your use of the website.
Third Party Services/Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Third Party Service Providers
We may pass your information to our third-party service providers for the purposes of completing specific tasks and/or to provide services to you on our behalf, as specified above. When we utilize these third-party service providers, we will only disclose the personal information necessary to complete the task or deliver the service.
Third Party Linking
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our Social Media Pages, except as explicitly stated in this policy.
Who we share your data with
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- Between Our offices and/or Our affiliates/partners/principles for:
- The purposes of booking fulfilment.
- Local contact follow-up.
- Local marketing related purposes.
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as:
- Website Hosting
- Data Analysis
- Payment Processing
- Information Technology and Related Infrastructure Provision
- Customer Services
- E-mail Delivery
- Auditing and other services.
- Publicity by you, on message boards, chats, profile pages, blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and content hosted by Hotel Merwara Estate.
- To the following third parties:
- Content providers, to permit them to send you electronic marketing communications.
- Sponsors of award programs, contests and similar promotions.
- Companies in a related subject interest field, data grouped at a regional level.
- We may also share our mailing records, data grouped at a regional level, with selected companies in related subject fields.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Use of "Website" by Minors
The website HotelMerwaraEstate.in are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 18.
Security of Personal Information
We are committed to using all reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect the Personal Information that you provide us with. When inputting information onto our website, sensitive information (such as credit or debit card information) is encrypted and protected via SSL encryption, and is subsequently transferred and tokenized by our payment provider. The website does not store your credit or debit card information on any of our systems.
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by mail using the details provided below:
Sogani Heritage Hotel Limited
Bhagchand Ki Kothi, Near Ana Sagar Lake, Daulat Bagh Road, Ajmer, Rajasthan, 305001.
Last Updated on 31 January 2022